What can you do to help?
- If you own land, keep it clear of invading alien plants (see
- Do not buy invasive alien plants from nurseries, and do not
support nurseries that sell such plants.
- Join a volunteer clearing or hack group
- Buy firewood, charcoal, crafts, furniture, toys, building
material, mulch, etc made from invading alien plants.
- Do not bring foreign plants and animals into our country –
and do not send ours to other countries (see research
section, paper on vectors).
- Inform authorities about land-owners who are causing the
spread of invading alien plants.
- Encourage your local authority, agricultural union, school,
community, etc to work with the programme.